From: ben alembick [mailto:benalemb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 3:06 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Development Apps - Does anyone use homesite still?

Ive just tried comparing speeds of cfbuilder, cfeclipse & dreamweaver on
OSX

Opening folders:
cfelclipse take 45 seconds to load a ftp folder up
cfbuilder takes around 8-10 seconds
dreamweaver takes 2 seconds

Opening file:
cfelclipse i gave up trying to find a file it took so long
cfbuilder takes 3 seconds to open a file
dreamweaver takes about 4

Cfeclipses ftp isnt even worth considering, whats that all about.

Is it wrong of me to contemplate switching to dreamweaver, I remember years
ago (back in the mx days) that dreamweaver used to do some crazy stuff to my
code like switching cfoutputs close tags with close cfif 9very annoying).

Anyones views would be great, i really wanted to get into cfeclipse but the
ftp is awfull.

Please, please any views