Also, given that most other phone/tablet platforms WILL be supporting Flash,
I'd say Dawn might go back to management and point out they're talking about
rebuilding something JUST because the iPad won't support Flash. It may be
possible to convince them that this might be a knee-jerk reaction.

Brian