Good to see a voice of reason in this debate. Thanx Judah!

Macromedia was talking about the mobile market for years, Adobe has
talked about the mobile market for a few years too. We might finally
be seeing a deliverable with Flash Player 10.1 (and that's great). The
reality is that a lot of the mobile / tablet market thinks Flash is
irrelevant at this point. The gamble is whether Adobe can make Flash
relevant in this market or whether Apple's head start will making it a
losing strategy.

It's a very heated debate - and people on both sides are very
passionate about it, hoping their side "wins". I have sympathies with
both parties. Frankly tho', I'm tired of it all and I wish everyone
would just shut up, sit down and wait and see how this pans out :)

Sean