Not so much thinking about transactions, or avoiding straight queries
with stored procs, more about returning large result sets as native
queries rather than collections of cfc objects.

One possibility of course is to use ORM for single/composite record
detail, and native cf queries for search/list etc. That would be
looking at result lists as a reporting function, where you'd use
different (non-ORM) techniques.

Really just wondering if people are using ORM at scale, if they're
running into performance/memory issues, and how they're being dealt
with if so.

Dave