Thanks Joe, that's pretty much where I was headed too, with the
possible/probable exception of using something IBO-like to leverage
objects while iterating over a query. I grew up w SQL, never wanted
something to "just make it go away", but clearly life should be
domain-object-centric, not db-centric.

Still haven't heard from anyone actually in production with a
large-scale ORM app yet. Maybe there just aren't any out there, around
a year after CF 9.0. Or maybe they don't read this list, at least this
quickly. We'll see...

Dave