From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:52 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Question about using javascript in .cfm files...

Yeah, to the browser they are identical. Is it possible that you are calling
your function before it's been added to the document? Like you don't
call checkUserFavorites above your <script> tag do you? What does firebug or
chrome tools show you as the content of the file? If your page is being
rendered while suppress whitespace (cfsilent, enablecfoutputonly, etc) you
may need to wrap your js producing code in <cfoutput>.