I agree that coding standards help. I am disagreeing with the ones you
are proposing and your use of the word "ideal." For example, I don't
think the main use case of a cfinclude is to break up large pages into
smaller chunks. I think custom tags can contain complex code. If all
application logic, processes, and functions must only appear in CFCs,
I think it would be challenging to create a site that is in full
compliance with your guidelines.

-Does all form validation processing code go in CFCs, including the
client-side form validation processing logic?
-Dealing with threading issues and locking is not simple ColdFusion
and setting session variables could be considered application logic.
Does code that sets session variables go in CFCs? How about the code
to ensure thread safety?
-How can you deny a user from getting access to a page without having
code outside of the CFC? This security application logic could require
a cflocation, cfinclude, or cfabort tag. Do cflocation tags go into
the CFC?

Yes you could do all these things in a CFC, but it is ideal?

-Mike Chabot