Had a similar problem with another host, they said...

"The compromise you have reported is due to to an exploit of the windows
FileSystem Object in .NET, and a poorly written upload script on another
website that allows for executable website content to be run.

Unfortunately, due to the architecture and needs of a shared server
environment, we cannot disable this object in ASP nor can we change the
individual server users used for website activity. We recommend not enabling
write access on any browsable website folder. If you do require write
permissions for an access database or other data file we recommend disabling
browsing access to that directory, and also creating index pages that are the
highest priority on your directory index listings from the control panel to
avoid this problem in the future."