From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:49 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Choosing between ColdFusion Builder and IntelliJ

I think IntelliJ is probably a better choice for pure Java
development, although I still use Eclipse for that. Otherwise, though,
I think Eclipse/CFBuilder is a much better fit for CF development, if
only because of Aptana.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.