I have banging my head on this for the past couple of days.  I cannot get
CF9 (either 64 bit or 32 bit) to install properly on a fresh install of Win7
Ultimate 64 bit.  It adds the .cfm doc, but there isn't an entry for the
handler.  If I fire up the connector program to add it, it acts like it is
already there, but no connectors are listed and when I try to add, if I go
to put in the directory, it is greyed out and won't let me add it, and the
site is listed as None and that is the only option.  I have tried
uninstalling CF.uninstalling both cf and IIS7 and then reinstalling (IIS
then CF).no joy.  When I get done with the installation and it directs you
to the administrator, even though I am going to the right path, I get a 404
error.  If I try to go to a html page using the same path, it comes up with
no issues.  Any ideas or does anyone know of a site that has info? I am
totally stumped.  Usually this just works.  I just reinstalled my OS to
clean up some stuff and it was previously installed and running with no
issues prior to the reinstallation. Thanks!

Eric