I'm not a pro in this field, but I know a few tricks. First, did you install
the IIS 6 management console? If not, CF has trouble connecting to IIS7. I
think you just have to have it installed, you can still manage via IIS7
tools. Second, you can always use the built-in web server. You can enable it
through an XML file somewhere, but I find it's easier to reinstall CF and
turn on the internal web server in the installer. Finally, my last trick is
the wsconfig app, Web Services Configuration Tool in your start menu. You
should be able to delete and recreate the connection to your web server.

As for debugging, I wonder if your CF server thinks somehow it has a
different context root other than just "/" - you could look for that and who
knows, maybe you will find your /inetpub/wwwroot/*.cfm files answer to
localhost/cfusion/*.cfm. Weird, but I guess possible.

nathan strutz
[http://www.dopefly.com/] [http://hi.im/nathanstrutz]