Wow, this is.... incredible. You hate open source and free stuff?
Really? I've used plenty of commercial software with crappy
documentation. Open source, or free, does not automatically equal
crappy documentation. And what kind of docs are you looking for in
your browser?

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM,  <> wrote:

> I tried to give a test to Railo some months ago.
> The lack of documentation made me give up after a few days.
> I finally upgraded to CF 9.
> Documentation is the most important thing for developers.
> For the same reason, I hate Mozilla.
> It may be many times better than Explorer, but their documentation is a joke.
> Same for Railo.
> I hate those open source or free stuff.
> And when you complain about it, you usually get some answer like "Why don't
> you contribute?"
> I use them not because I like them and I want to contribute, but because some
> visitors use them and I need to have my product compatible.
>
> The more undocumented free gadgets on the market, the more trouble for us
> developers.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master

Email    : r...@camdenfamily.com
Blog      : www.coldfusionjedi.com