Is anyone aware of a jQuery plugin (or script which uses jQuery) to pull a
Facebook feed from their graph API and display it on the page in a manner
similar to how the Facebook wall is displayed?  We have a client who would
like to display a "Facebook stream" on their home page similar to how many
people display their Twitter feed on their home pages.  Unfortunately it
appears as though all of the social plugins that Facebook makes available
revolve around the "like" button or showing what a visitor's friends have
liked or shared on a site.  Essentially they want to take what they post to
their wall and have it show up on their homepage as well.  Any suggestions?
My Google-fu is failing me this morning.

-Justin

PS: Yes, we can roll our own but would prefer something we can drop in
before we spend a lot of time reinventing the wheel if it exists somewhere
already.  Thanks!