> Are you looking for the "Recent Activity" as shown on this site:
> http://www.campuscircle.com/

Not exactly.  That plugin shows what other people are doing with the content
on the site (i.e. so-and-so shared such-and-such page) and would be
customized to the visitor if they were logged in to Facebook and one of
their friends had shared something on the site.

The client in this case is looking to have their wall posts (status updates
and the like) show up on the page similar to how people post their own
Twitter posts on their site.  I'm baffled, but there doesn't seem to be
anything out there that does this.  The data is all available through the
graph API and we're "this close" to rolling our own.  Thanks for looking
though.

-Justin