Are the session id and token cookies being set properly and retained
by the browser and passed back to the application on subsequent
requests?  That is how ColdFusion links the request to the particular
session in memory.  If those values are being lost then CF wouldn't
know what session to load.  Without the cookies, the session values
can be passed over the URL as well.

-Justin