Michael, perhaps you need to look a bit harder before making such
statements, I have personally spent 10 years running www.cfmldeveloper.com,
a CF community providing free cf developer hosting to encourage and help
people learn CF.

I'm afraid the only one attacking and berating here is yourself, you might
want to calm down.