With all due respect Michael I think you are speaking out of turn here. How
would you (in Atlanta) have any idea what I (near Toronto) have been doing
to encourage people to learn CF? On this list I offer as much help as I have
time or advice for. Locally I've tried since the 90's to encourage the
spread of CF. I don't remember ever replying in a discouraging manner on
cf-talk to a n00b. In fact my only beef over the past 13+ years has been
with regards to a lack of marketing for CF because I love it so. In fact,
I've even reached out to you personally from "cfer to cfer" in an effort to
save you some embarrassment and help preserve your career integrity. I would
call that giving back.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.