From: ddewey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 10:06 AM
To: misty.d.woodward
Cc: ddewey
Subject: RE: CFHTTP question

I've found from my experience with CFHTTP, that it is very particular.
Are
you GETing or POSTing.  Have you tried urlencoding() the actual URL that
you're trying to get?  Does the URL you're trying to POST have a query
string?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dan

---
Daniel Dewey                |"According to the rule of averages, if you
Unix/Internet SysAdmin      | stand with one foot in a bucket of ice,
MCP (NT srvr/wkstn/eprise)  | and the other in a bed of hot coals, you
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          | should be feeling fine" -- Unknown
http://www.pobox.com/~dewey |                 610-868-1421, x115
           The National Association of Colleges and Employers

     These opinions are mine, and may not be the same as my employer