That's a great tip, Steve. I've heard it before from the old CFEclipse days
and practice it regularly. It works especially well if the projects you
close are remote. You can also turn off automatic project refreshing, but
then you will have to refresh each project/directory tree when a change is
made outside the IDE.

nathan strutz
[http://www.dopefly.com/] [http://hi.im/nathanstrutz]