ColdFusion has been around for over 15 years and has survived two corporate
takeovers. That is a remarkable accomplishment considering how many other
products and technologies have not survived. ColdFusion must be doing
something right. I usually mention this point when asked about the future of
the platform. I also like to point to major recognizable high-traffic Web
sites that use ColdFusion.

Another impressive accomplishment is that HomeSite is still very popular,
years after the product was pulled from the market and with three
alternative products actively trying to siphon off its user base. Nick
Bradbury did an amazing job with HomeSite.

-Mike Chabot