Sean,

I'm confused about whether you disagree with what I've said, or are just
trying to redirect the conversation away from my question.

You openly admit that as Chief Technical Officer of Railo you are not paid.
So what's gone wrong? Surely you should be able to turn 2,500 - 3,000
downloads a month into a healthy consulting business. Your anecdotal numbers
about downloads and mailing list subscribers aren't filling CFML jobs.

Are you disagreeing with my statement that the CFML market isn't big enough
to share between multiple vendors? If I said that EDG was wrong and there
are only 1000 ColdFusion developers in the world, would Railo stop actively
marketing to ColdFusion developers? Is that all it would take? Would Railo
concede that having an open source and free CFML isn't moving the needle?

I stand by my original question, is the CFML developer better off today than
they were 3 years ago?

If you think we are in a better place, then please ignore me. Just please
don't get bent out of shape when Adobe recognizes Railo/OpenBD as a
direct competitor. I think Judah provided a perfect example of why that's
so.

-Adam