Hello Ian and thank you!

I have tried both the left and right joins, the RIGHT join brought back the 15k
results again, the LEFT join was bringing back so many that i killed the
browser before it hurt something :)

JOINS:
SELECT * FROM GriffinDataRevised
     LEFT OUTER JOIN Top200 ON GriffinDataRevised.PartNumber =
Top200.Part_Number

--This one seemed like a infinite loop was happening, crashed browser from
results.

SELECT * FROM GriffinDataRevised
     RIGHT OUTER JOIN Top200 ON GriffinDataRevised.PartNumber =
Top200.Part_Number

15k results again

So if i know that its true that the Top200 table has 200 distinct part numbers
and that the information table may have all 200 part numbers why how would i
accomplish just getting the matching results for the 200 part numbers in the
GriffinData table? It may be possible that the 98 results are the only parts
that exist in the larger information table. But my query was still running
wrong, correct?

Thanks!