I guess it could be both.

While some part numbers can fit multiple years, makes, and models of a
vehicle others just fit one. The top 200 are our best selling radiators.
In theory, i want to hit the master table, pull out all the information on
the radiator based on the part number being supplied from the top 200.

Here is a query with all the fields from the Master table, and the Top 200
table has nothing but a part number:

 SELECT GriffinDataRevised.PartNumber, GriffinDataRevised.Make,
GriffinDataRevised.Model, GriffinDataRevised.Year,
 GriffinDataRevised.Engine, GriffinDataRevised.Edition,
GriffinDataRevised.TransCooler, GriffinDataRevised.OilCooler,
 GriffinDataRevised.HorsePower, GriffinDataRevised.Comments,
GriffinDataRevised.Outlets, GriffinDataRevised.TubeSize,
 GriffinDataRevised.Rows, GriffinDataRevised.CoreSize,
GriffinDataRevised.Revision
 FROM GriffinDataRevised INNER JOIN Top200 ON GriffinDataRevised.PartNumber
= Top200.part_number
 WHERE GriffinDataRevised.PartNumber = Top200.part_number
 ORDER BY Make DESC

Does that help? Thank you so much for bearing with me. On another not, the
query that brought back 98 results may have been working right, i found
another 78 records in another table for race car radiators, i'm almost
guessing that the last few are in another table that would make the total
200 records. But i'm now getting an error that the part_number field
is ambiguous. Ugh!!!!

Thank you!