I'm switching several domains over from multiple shared hosting accounts to
a virtual private server.  For a number of reasons (server resources,
managing accounts), I am using the Gmail that comes with Google Apps for
domain email for each domain.    Without an SMTP server, I'll need to use
GMail for mail sending.  I've found references to others doing that here,
but I'm wondering what the limits are for sending email?  Does Google
throttle or otherwise inhibit email?  One of the domains has about 5k users
in an opt-in email list, and I want to make sure I'm not going to cause
myself problems.  Emails are sent from this site once, perhaps twice per
week, so I think I'm looking at 10,000 outgoing emails weekly.

Thanks,

Pete