We are working on an application that requires us to make a telephone call. It
is an electronic allegory for a dead man's switch. We have a location with
night watchmen who work alone. Worrying about them, since they work alone, we
are developing a small application that will have the watchman log in at set
intervals. If they fail to login, the app will send them a text reminder. If
they still fail to login it will then contact our police department.

There's the rub. We can't send the police a text and they don't monitor email.
It has to be a voice message. It could even be a canned message.

Can anyone point us to something that will do this that we can program from CF
or VB?

Larry V. Stephens
Office of Risk Management
Poplars 705