I've been tearing my hair out all day with this.

I have an Excel file that will be uploaded each day by one user who logs in and
uploads it via a form.  The Excel file has multiple worksheets. The names of
the worksheets and even the columns will change and I won't be privy to these
changes.

I have a few other users who need to log in and view the file. I do not want it
to be edited, just viewed.

I realize I can have User1 save the file as read-only and  can just link to the
the Excel file when authenticated users login but I want it to only be
available via a CF page because we are using CF based authentication, and SSL.

I am open to ideas...most solutions I've found have dealt with editing and
writing Excel with CF. I just want to display the file, inline if possible, and
only to those who have logged in successfully via my CF login system.

Help?...and many thanks in advance.