Thanks. I found that earlier today and actually tried it out but numerous
errors frustrated me. I'm dealing with MX 6.1 and even though I found and
applied a fix to the CFC for 6.1, I just got a different error down the line.

I am really hoping to just be able to display the Excel file within the page,
not extract objects from it or manipulate it in any way since i don't need to
DO anything to the Excel file at all.