To answer the original question, you might have HomeSite and not realize it.
It was bundled with Dreamweaver, as well as the various software bundles
that contain Dreamweaver. HomeSite is somewhat hidden on these CDs and it
won't appear in the list of software that is on the CD, but it is there. You
have to find the HomeSite folder on the CD and install it separately from
everything else. HomeSite might also be found on the various trial or demo
CDs Macromedia used to hand out.

-Mike Chabot