Anyone wanting to know more about the "Hidden Gems" in CFBuilder should watch
this preso by Charlie Arehart.

http://experts.adobeconnect.com/p51vmyerxvy/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

I also miss HomeSite - I started using it back in the 1.5 days (1996) and
purchased it from Nick himself.  Back then the easter eggs in HS were fun
little games and even one that let us shoot Green Dog Logos.  Ah, the good o'l
days.

Wil Genovese
Sr. Web Application Developer/
Systems Administrator