Interesting - I had no idea about the visual jquery view. However it
looks to be -quite- old. Also, CFB's built in jQuery support is also
'stuck' back in 1.3.x with no way to update it. :\

I hate to sound like I'm hating on CFB - I love CFB - but I'm giving
up on using it for front end dev and just going to use it for pure CF.