I don't have time to play with this now.  But it looks like there is a way to
manually update the Visual JQuery builder to 1.4.2 - If I understand how
CFBuilder was put together, the JQuery view came as part of the Aptana features.

https://github.com/andreberg/Aptana-Studio-2-jQuery1.4.2-Plugin

Wil Genovese
Sr. Web Application Developer/
Systems Administrator