+1 to "corporate spin"

And no, no one in their right mind would invest in a **NEW** Flex/Flash
application.  From the Adobe page:

============ /snip ============

*Does Adobe recommend we use Flex or HTML5 for our enterprise application
development?*

In the long-term, we believe HTML5 will be the best technology for
enterprise application development. We also know that, currently, Flex has
clear benefits for large-scale client projects typically associated with
desktop application profiles.

Given our experiences innovating on Flex, we are extremely well positioned
to positively contribute to the advancement of HTML5 development, starting
with mobile applications. In fact, many of the engineers and product
managers who worked on Flex SDK will be moving to work on our HTML efforts.
We will continue making significant contributions to open web technologies
like WebKit & jQuery, advance the development of PhoneGap and create new
tools that solve the challenges developers face when building applications
with HTML5.

That said, obviously someone with _an existing_ Flex/Flash application is
not going to just throw it away immediately. But there is no way they will
build new stuff with it.