Pradeep,

There are also some other internal mappings that fall under /CFIDE that you
should be aware of if you are using Flash Forms or cfchart (RDS also has a
mapping under /CFIDE but hopefully you have disabled that on production).

The /CFIDE/scripts/ folder can be moved somewhere else, see:
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/774.cfm if you are not using <cfform>,
<cffileupload>, <cfmediaplayer> then it is probably not needed, though keep
in mind that ColdFusion administrator does use <cfform>.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products