Pete,

Sorry on the delayed response. Thank you for the extra tips.

I am planning to setup the servers with 1 web server but with individual
virtual hosts for every CF Applications and ColdFusion Administrator. The CFIDE
folder containing just the scripts and other required stuff to be copied under
every virtual host.

The other option i have is to have 2 web servers on the same box. One for the
ColdFusion Administrator and the other for CF Applications. Again all apps will
have individual virtual hosts .

Guess sounds a bit crazy, but please let me know your comments on this.