From: Pete Freitag [mailto:p...@foundeo.com]
Sent: February-22-12 9:35 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Ram Disk problem under load

Another thing to consider is that the Ram disk has a size limit specified in
the ColdFusion administrator. Is it possible that the write failed (perhaps
silently) because the ram disk was full.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion
Consulting & Products http://petefreitag.com/ - My Blog http://hackmycf.com