My environment is set up as IBM ESX server and right now I set my contextroot
as "/" and link my project as symbolic link to run my projects. Normally I have
ear per project with its own contextroot and I cannot link that way.SO have one
ear file and link everything with its context run so that I can execute cf
application.

Thanks,
Ria