> Not sure about CF10 but on Railo I think you have to set Error
> Reporting to Detailed in IIS7 to get the error.

In IIS 7 this setting would be in the site properties, "Error Pages"
under the "IIS" settings category, then the "Edit Feature Settings..."
link on the right side menu.  From there you can set it to Detailed
(for all users) or the option to show detailed to local only and
Custom to remote users (which is the default I believe) depending on
how you're set up.  IIS is essentially seeing that there was a 500
error and showing a custom error to prevent presumably sensitive
server information from leaking out.  If you're using a custom error
handler in CF then you could set this to Detailed and let that content
through.  Alternately, you could create an HTML file and configure IIS
to use a Custom error page and let it know where that HTML file lives
so it can handle displaying that for you.

-Justin