Well I am not sure what your looking at achieving either, the question you
posed was answered correctly.

The thing that you need to take into consideration, that everything you do
whether it is MVC or not has nothing to do with the design of a database.
The reason behind this is that something like a database is and should be
considered a different tier to your application design.

So if you are after something more specific, the answer given is exactly
that, what exactly are you trying to achieve in your design?

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott