Damnit. I copied the wrong link while on my phone. Sorry about that.  Here
is the correct link for Scott Stroz' "Make Your Model Promiscuous"
presentation:

https://experts.adobeconnect.com/_a204547676/p29658172/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

Sorry again for the erroneous link previously.