I have ColdFusion 10 running on Windows Server 2008R2, using IIS7.5 as web
server.  I have an intranet application configured to use Windows
Authentication with NTLM, which works very well.  However, I have an issue with
executing scheduled tasks.  The files are part of this same application, but
are located in a nested subdirectory under the webroot.  On this subdirectory,
I have turned off Windows Authentication and turned on Anonymous Authentication
(using the built-in IUSR account).

When I try to run any .cfm files in this subdirectory via a scheduled task, I
get a "401.2 - Unauthorized" error.  However, if I run the files from a web
browser, even when logged in as a non-domain user, the .cfm files run without
issue.

I've checked the permissions on the subdirectory in question, and all of the
relevant accounts (the Active Directory account CF runs under, the local
account created for the application pool, and the built-in IUSR account) have
permissions to read from that subdirectory.

I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks
-Carl