> This works fine in almost everything, except IE9 (for me).
> I see a blank page, although viewing the source looks correct.

So it may be just that IE9 doesn't want to render it. My question is -
do you care? Your audience won't be viewing the raw XML anyway, so is
this really an issue?

> Still can't see it in IE9, works everywhere else, but another bug has cropped
> up.
> In the TITLE there's a single quote/apostrophe issue - regardless of what I
> do, I end up with "Tom's Hardware". Nothing seems to fix that. However,
> in the description (body), it displays correctly as "Tom's Harware". Go
> figure.

I believe this is just an HTML encoded version. Again - does it
matter? In a feed reader it should display correctly.

I guess in general - my question is - why are you 'testing' by viewing
it in the browser anyway?

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email : raymondcam...@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster