From: Wil Genovese [mailto:jugg...@trunkful.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 9:58 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: encrypt / decrypt question

Eric,

A while back I was testing all the encryption and decryption types and wrote
a short cfm page that let me do the testing. The code there is a good
example of how it all works. Instead of trying to write it up and post here
I created a very short and sweet blog post about this.

http://www.trunkful.com/index.cfm/2012/11/4/Encryption-and-Decryption-in-Col
dFusion

I hope this helps.

Wil Genovese