Russ, I never meant their own server. I meant put all customers who want
the robust onto the same sever.

But I did raise an enhancement with Adobe, where my suggestion is to have
robust exceptions of by default and not be able to enable or disable from
the CF admin. However if the customer wants to exploit their own site then
they have the option to turn that level of exception on in the
Application.cfc