In that case I bet it is a problem with the axis version.
When you call an external web service axis creates a bunch of java stub
files which handle all the ws function calls, sometimes it is unable to
create them due to something in the web service it doesn't understand.
Your previous version of cf would have been using axis v1, bur cf10 is axis
v2, and this sap service is most likely written for v1.
I believe there is a switch in cf10 to tell it to use either v1 or v2,
setting it to v1 will prob solve your problem.

Regards
Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
www.cfmldeveloper.com - Free CFML hosting for developers