> Sadly I cannot provide any links as proof, so I wont argue with you, but I
> am sure I have seen someone on this list provide some advanced sql
> injection examples that got through cfqueryparam

The only way for this to be possible is to do something with the data
in your SQL after receiving the parameters that would explicitly treat
the data as code. For example, you could have a parameterized stored
procedure that takes something declared as data and tries to execute
it (EXEC, EXECUTE, sp_executesql for example take strings and
explicitly try to execute them as code).

But that is not a limitation of CFQUERYPARAM or an example of SQL
injection from ColdFusion - even in that case, CF is explicitly
telling the database, "this part is code, this other part is data". By
telling the database that parameters are data, you are preventing them
from being inadvertently treated as code.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.