I currently use ColdFusion 9,0,1,274733 Standard, stand-alone edition on
Windows Server 2008 R2 on a machine that was "cloned" from another computer.
After I log into the ColdFusion Administrator and select the (System)
Information page, I scroll to the User Name field and see ABCserver$ (not the
real name), which is the same as the User Name on the machine that was cloned.
According to CF Administrator Help, the User Name field is "The account that
runs the ColdFusion service."  However, the User Name field value actually
seems to be the computer name--in my case the computer name of the original
server.  I checked this field on our other CF servers, and the names in each
case matched the correct computer name--even on our other cloned computers.
However for some reason on one particular machine, the User Name field still
retains the value of the original computer name.  Does someone know a way to
change this value manually?