That means you are running CF under the system account, you can create a
dedicated windows user account, and change the ColdFusion service logon
identity to be that new account. You will also need to make sure this new
user has the appropriate NTFS permissions, see the CF9 lockdown guide for
more info on that: http://bit.ly/cf9lockdown
--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products