Thanks, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 1:09 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Client wants CMS that functions similar to Joomla, for example

> Is this always the case with editors that provide style control?
> Since the editor enters its own tags and styles inline (boo),
> would this mean that all styling has to come from within the
> CKEditor and its styles would override my stylesheets?

You can customize the style list shown to the user, so that it uses
classes you've defined within your CSS stylesheet. Google "custom
ckeditor styles" for more information. This is also covered in the
Advanced CF course available from Adobe training partners.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.