Ok since my last post on a similar subject, I added the smtp.domain.com as
an alias to smtp.gmail.com to stop the chances of me receiving other
peoples mail in my sent folder.

Not sure why but someone on Hostek keeps putting the maintain mail
connection back on, so it was was a good idea to add the above to my DNS
and see how things go.

However, the mail is still continuing to stop being sent every two days.

The only thing that I see in the logs is the following.

*"Error","scheduler-0","08/25/13","17:05:17",,"javax.mail.MessagingException:
Could not connect to SMTP host: smtp.domain.com, port: 465; nested
exception is: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Server key"*
*
*
*javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: **
smtp.domain.com**, port: 465;*

There seems to be very little out there on this searchable by google, for
ColdFusion but plenty of information for Java problems with this error.

However I did come across the following, who appears to be having the same
issue.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3583375

As well as

https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=473354#

And something that seems to affect Java 7

http://www.gubatron.com/blog/2013/08/07/solved-java7-smtp-issue-caused-by-sun-security-pkcs11-wrapper-pkcs11exception/

What I can tell you is that the host I am using, Hostek are using
ColdFusion 1.6 and I think the revision is 024. I can also confirm that the
dates from the amazon link, seem to be around the same time I started
getting this problem. Sending them back for re-spool seems to work, not
sure if there is anything else my host is doing, as I assumed they are just
re-spooling the mail. But it will stay working for 2 days and then stop
like clock work, until we repeat the respool again.

I have no clue on the full stack trace, as the only information I see is
what I have posted above. I might ping Hostek again, and see if they have a
full stack trace on this.

I am reaching out to others here, hopefully trying to find a solution that
will stop this in its tracks.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/