Russ & Dave, that is the thing I made the DNS change on the weekend and
waited for it to propagate around before making the change to use that DNS
entry. Problem is I think it stopped sending prior to that change and of
course it works flawlessly here locally to the same DNS entry.

I have had it re-spooled again and may have to wait 2 more days and see if
it stops again. But I am not 100% sure, but I think I did make the
application changes before it stopped sending again.

Hostek have stated that they have changed and double checked all
certificates, and even re applied them from my understanding as well. As
well as rolling back any patches just to make sure.

The annoying thing is that it seems to be related to that damn spool
problem, as Hostek have stated twice in the last 4-5 days that they have
removed that setting. And it seems to be around the time it has stopped on
both occasions. I can only hope that the 2 are completely related.

Hostek have pinged Adobe and are awaiting for them to help out here, Hostek
are usually very good with these sort of problems, after all they
discovered this original problem 8 months ago, and although I can't recall
the only problem I was having then, was that I saw Hostek customers emails
in my sent folder. But this even has them stumped now for 5 weeks.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411